Wednesday 1 July 2015

LAS VEGAS- HERE I COME!

Each year the company I work for offer the opportunity to go to a conference somewhere in the world for the weekend. This year is Las Vegas and again, I will be going. Also hoping for a side trip to NYC (again).
So look out for new reviews on The Venetian. It will be the first time I get to stay here. Lots of excitement.
Currently planning the spare time in the "weekend". I will get to spend 2 extra nights in "The Paradise of Vice" either side of the possible NYC trip, where I hope to stay at Mirage and New York, New York. Just sourcing best rates for each night.... and getting my self wound up in the never ending back and forth of choosing a hotel for 2 one night stays. I don't want to stay at hotels I have stayed at before, despite them offering the best rates for my dates. Should get some great material for you all on this trip, so stay tuned.

Have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment